New Brighton Estate Auction
111 Old Farm Lane New Brighton, PA 15066
Preview: Monday, August 20th, 4:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Online bidding ends: Wednesday, August 22nd starting at 6:00 p.m.
Removal: Thursday, August 23rd from 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
10% Buyers premium applies
Lic #AY 002064
With questions, please contact auctioneer Dan Reeder at 724-561-9167 or [email protected]
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 V8 pickup truck with bed liner and cap - beautiful interior - mileage 80918
2004 Buick LeSabre custom - 116000 miles - beautiful interior - inspected until 2019 - starts right up
BMW Motorcycle frame and parts to rebuild
Craftsman LT1000 riding mower - needs battery - 16.5 overhead valve - 42 inch mower
Maytag Dependable care Quiet Plus heavy duty and tell a dry control with six Cycles dryer - model number MDG 9606 aww - works
Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine - model number wtw 564 0x w0 best top loader energy saver - works
Maytag side by side refrigerator freezer - model number rsd24a - running
6 by 8 metal trailer with drop down ramp - needs floor
KitchenAid gas range Supra
Ridgid pipe vise on stand- model 40a
Central machine bandsaw - 14 in - model number wa14
Rockwell drill press - series number 15-0 17 serial number 15535
machine Heavy Duty bench grinder on base - stock number s - 595 / 1748
Rockwell wood lathe - with attachments
Sears Craftsman 12 inch motorized floor saw that comes with manual and miscellaneous
Sears Craftsman router and router table with miscellaneous items
Work table with two wood vices - 48 in x 48 in
Lot of miscellaneous weaving items
Notwood Loom - Freemont MI-40 in deep x 40 in high x 44 in wide
Wooden spool holder with spools-20 inches deep x 45 inches high x 27 inches wide
75th anniversary of the Bernina brand-miniature replica
Miniature Casige sewing machine
Small Singer sewing machine-model 221
Wooden side table – 21 inches deep X 24 inches high x36 inches wide
Lot of miscellaneous stuff to animals – small trunk – cosmetic suitcase – various other items
32 inch Insignia flat screen TV
TV stand – 15.5 inches deep x 23 inches high x 29 inches wide
Large Lot of yarn - mostly wool and wool blend – some acrylic – mohair – sock yarn – Marino super wash
Large Lot of yarn – wool blends – merino wool super wash – worsted weight
Shelf full of knickknacks – coffee mugs
Shelf full of ceramic jars – bird decoration
Two shelves of craft supplies – burlap for rug hooking – 10 skeins of 100% wool yarn from Italy – wall rug hooked pillows – other craft supplies
Two shelves full of crafting supplies – acrylic and wool yarn – batting – several boxes of fabric
Large Lot of yarn – mostly wool and wool blend – some sock wait – other crafting supplies
Four shelves of crafting supplies – books – foot stools
Table top swingarm lamps – light box-19 deep x 8 high x 23 wide- wooden table – 14 inches deep X 28 inches high X 25 inches wide
Three primitive dolls – hedgehog doorstop
Grandma and grandpa dolls
Santa doll – stuffed animals
Lot of stuffed items – chickens – Ronald McDonald – various beanie babies
Pair of ceramic dog statues
Pair of miniature women rug hookers
Diamond Dyes wooden cabinet – 9 inches deep X 29 inches high x 21 inches wide-Full of dye packets
Three primitive dolls
Lot of wooden bench baskets in wooden box
Miniature loom-15“ x 15“
Lot of storage boxes
Lot of bird statues – crows – turkey – stuffed animals
Lot of decorative sheep figures
Wooden checkerboard- wooden Chinese checkers-Presidential book-puzzles and other craft books and games
Lot of primitive dolls – other little decorative items
Bliss portable strip slitter- no blade
Bliss. Portable strip slitter with blade
Bliss portable strip slitter with blade in carrying case
Bliss Portable strip slitter with blade
Harry M Fraser strip slitter model 500–1- second strip slitter on heavy weighted stand
Large Lot of quilting and crafting supplies
Bin of alpaca wool yarn – two more bins of sewing and crafting supplies
Large Lot of very old magazines – children’s books – pattern books – puzzles
Putnam fadeless dye Display rack and dye chart – needs to be removed
Lot of folding chairs – three metal folding tables
Lot of four buckets filled with crafting supplies – spools of thread – buttons – waited stuffing beads – yarn-some yarn made in Italy
Bernina Artista 180 sewing machine art link/cps special edition 2000
6 foot plastic folding banquet table
Two rotary cutting mats
2 Plastic stacking tables – 14 in square 14 inches high
Rug hooking stretcher and stand – 18 inches deep x 35 inches high x 24 inches wide-includes two extra stretchers
Vintage olive green metal cart on wheels – 16 inches deep X 31 inches high X 27 inches wide-contents included
Ironing board – storage boxes included
Swing arm floor lamp
Very large lot of crafting supplies – several bins filled with embroidery floss – decorative items – scissors
Lot of 10 Americana dolls
Metal bookshelf – 15 inches deep X 58 inches high X 30 inches wide-contents included – knitting books – crafting books – quilting books
Stuffed doll – approximately 31 inches high while sitting
Stuffed golden retriever – approximately 23 inches high
Metal shelving unit – 15 inches deep X 58 inches high x30 inches wide contents included – organizing bins – lots of crafting supplies-
Metal shelving unit – 12 inches deep X 66 inches high X 36 inches wide – all contents included – some decorative items – lots of crafting books and magazines
Quilting supplies – measuring devices – Miscellaneous
Three shelves of decorative items – crafting supplies
Seven bankers boxes filled with yarn and crafting supplies – contents of shelf included
Seven bankers boxes filled with fabric – yarn – sewing supplies – several bins filled with yarn and sewing supplies
Closet full of women’s clothing mostly large and extra-large sizes – Liz Claiborne – gap – Disney
Plastic bins filled with quilting fabric – items on top included – stuffed animals – primitive dolls
Singer sewing machine – includes sewing table-chair and contents under table
Several organizing units filled with a sewing notions – rulers – circle rulers – spools
Bernette electronic surger- model 334D-thread storage box-sewing cabinet included
Primitive doll in wooden desk
Fold down cutting table – 15 inches deep x 35 inches high x 40 inches wide when folded down-each side is 29“ x 40“-stuffed elephant – several bins of yarn and sewing supplies under the table are included – large cutting board
Wooden table – 19 inches deep X 25 inches high X 36 inches wide – sewing bench
Contents of the closet – blankets – clothing items
Barstool – seat height 27 inches
Sharp electronic printing calculator– model EL – 1611A
Ornate brass oval frame – vintage desk lamp
Five drawer oak tall dresser – 21 inches deep X 50 inches high X 38 inches wide – dovetail drawers
Lot of various items – Konica camera – wooden box – flashlight
Lot of small purses – clutches
2 dressers Dixie dresser-five drawers-17 inches deep X 29“high x 42 inches wide-dovetail drawers-Second dresser four drawers with rounded front - 22 inches deep X 34 inches high X 45 inches wide-dovetail drawers
Taylor professional scale – 400 pound capacity
Superior boot company ladies lightweight winter boots – thiinsulate – size 8 – new in the box
Ceramic and glass figurines
Antique rug beater
Antique rug beater
Queen size bed and frame
Five drawer dresser – 17 inches deep X 40 inches high X 42 inches wide – dovetail drawers – contents on top of dresser included – stack of fabric – women’s T-shirts
Counted cross stitch supplies – fabric – hoops – patterns-other craft items
Large Lot of decorative pins and other various items
12 drawer dresser – 18 inches deep X 31 inches high X 58 inches wide – dovetail drawers
Tall dresser with rounded front – 20 inches deep x 51 inches high X 36 inches wide – dovetail drawers
Lot of men’s watches - cufflinks and other various items
Lot of various items – travel first aid kids – rain poncho – gloves
DMC Cotton perle thread – yarn – mohair
Contents of closet – mostly women’s clothing – large and extra-large – jackets blouses, tops, jeans
Eureka upright vacuum – the boss – shark steam cleaner
Laundry basket full of handkerchiefs-doilies and other craft items
Contents of bathroom – closet full of towels and linens – knitted animals-other various bathroom items
Decorative Saint Nick wall hanging
Contents of two shelves – computer software – computer paper – other various items
Contents of shelf – work lights – magnifying glass – speakers – phones
Various books and encyclopedias – German cars and motorcycles
Lot of various Humpty Dumpty dolls
Clown doll and Gourd doll
Eight drawer computer desk – 23 inches deep x 29.5 inches high x 56 inches wide -contents inside drawers included
Toshiba DVD player – VHS player
Painted side table with cabinet – 10 inches deep X 25 inches high x 15 inches wide
Rolling black office chair – some damage on arms
GBC DucoSeal 125P Photo quality laminator
Insignia 40 inch flat screen TV
LG wireless sound bar with sub woofer
TV stand – 18 inches deep X 21 inches high x 29 inches wide – contents inside included – contents on top not included
Painted wooden chest with quilts inside – been of decorative figurines
Storage cabinet with contents – 11 inches deep x 31 inches X 36 inches wide - bookshelf with contents – small green end table with contents – enamel chamber pot
Louis and Clark collectibles – books – figures
Floor to ceiling light fixture with three lights-VHS tape‘s and CDs in corner are included
Oak swivel glider rocker with chair pads
Oak shelving unit
Rocking chair with chair pads – antique oak office chair on wheels
End table - 26 inches deep X 19.5 inches high X 20 inches wide – contents included – various Christmas decorations
Basket of ceramic balls – vintage jigsaw puzzles – other various items
Blankets – pillows – stuffed animal – slippers
Floral print sleeper sofa
Wooden sewing cabinet with storage for thread and Bobbins
Handmade wooden trunk – 16 inches deep X 22 inches high 31 inches wide – contents included – primitive dolls – craft supplies
Suede and wood ottoman
Little wooden hutch – 15 inches deep x 38 inches high x 22 inches wide – contents included – figurines and decorative items
Baldwin organ - bench included – contents on top of organ also included
Lot of boxes – wooden box – plastic box filled with patterns and thread – other craft items
End table - 26 inches deep X 19.5 inches high X 20 inches wide – contents included – various Christmas decorations
Contents on top of table – basket of craft items – thread – embroidery floss-cosmetic case with craft items
Content underneath table – beading supplies
Wooden table – 24 inches deep X 25 inches high x 36 inches wide
Lot of vintage ashtrays – other decorative items
Decorative items made from gourds – Crayola crayons-vintage box of chalk
Vintage toys - music box – bobble head – snow baby – clown figurine-Hummel Figurine
Anne of Green Gables Ceramic doll with stand – cabbage patch doll
Lot of vinyl albums
Lot of various decorative items
Lot of vintage kitchen items – electric clipper
New Brighton lions items
Kitchen rolling pins – brass mouse figurines
Lotta various decorative trinkets
Lot of decorative items-Wall pocket
Mrs. Elfriede Meindl original figurines
Lot of various vintage toys
Lot of various vintage piggy banks
Handmade oak towel bar – wooden turkey call - choo-choo train whistle – vintage crochet hooks
Lot of ceramic cookie jar‘s - sugar and creamer – salt and pepper shakers
Lot of decorative items – baskets – boxes – carved wood frame
Vintage clothes hamper – contents included
Muzzleloader supplies – black rifle powder - shotgun wads
Small painted table - 14 in D x-23 in H x 22 in w
Small table - small portable table and two footstools - 1 with opening top for storage
Carved wooden motorcycle with rider - approximately 18 in Lacrosse
Clock - Bowl - clamp-on lamp - miniature Campbell's Soup - ostrich egg and other miscellaneous items
Cats and mice - cats are carved and painted
Glass canisters - glass bottles Peppermill - ceramic pirate bottle and other miscellaneous items
Pepsi collection - includes collectors Series radio - Pepsi truck - glasses Etc.
Wooden Shelf - contents not included - needs removed - approximately 12in d x 6ft w
Lot of miscellaneous items hanging from Shelf
Cutting board - Cuisinart can opener - Sonoma butterfly corkscrew - duck napkin holder
Cuisinart mixer with attachments
Lazy Susan utensil holder - includes utensils
Two Crocks of Wooden Spoons and spatulas - anchor 4 cup measuring cup a trivet
Lot of stock pots and saucepans
Mr. Coffee coffee maker
Cuisinart waffle maker - Cuisinart food processor
Unique styling Cuisinart wide slot toaster - Cuisinart blender
Large lot of Ziploc - Hefty Reynolds - glad food storage items
Rival Crock-Pot smart pot - rival Crock-Pot slow cooker - small wooden table
Metal Dutch oven with lid - ceramic casserole dish with lid - saucepan - small stool and cookbooks
Musical coffee pot - teapot - cups and saucers - tea leaf spoons
Kitchen counter cabinet with upper glass shelves - includes contents of cabinet and top shelves - does not include tea set items - 19 in D x 66 in X 30-in w
Pots and tea kettle
Fry pans and splatter screen
Keurig coffee maker - several boxes of coffee - contents of cabinet below
Padded bar stool
Bottom cabinets on right side contents
GE Profile inverter technology microwave - model number Jes 2251 SJ 02
Content of upper right 2 kitchen cabinets
Lot of bowls and mugs - includes Fire King Pyrex Glass and Metal bowls
2 - contents of upper left kitchen cabinets - and clothes heavy duty glasses, pie pans, Fiestaware Etc.
5 glass canisters - multiple serving trays
Contents of bottom left three cabinets
retro kitchen table with one leaf - 36 d x 48-in - for - chairs - metal legs- metal chairs with padded seats
Four-door pantry - contents included - pull-out shelves - approximately 24-in d x 7 Foot h x 36 in w
Kitchen waste can with foot lid lifter - small broom dustpan combo - other miscellaneous items
New value menu chili dog poster - old bag holder - bench and footstool - and other miscellaneous items
A lot of miscellaneous cleaners - pesticides - Ortho sprayer - garbage can - cast iron Dutch oven with lid and cast iron skillet Etc.
New Drive potty chair - vintage vinyl padded seat chair - metal base clay top flower pot
Mr. Clean Auto Dry car wash
Actron 3 inductive timing light
Lot of pipe wrenches
Heavy duty pipe cutters
Wrench and threader's
Rigid heavy-duty threader
Powercraft circular saw RotoZip grinder
Homelite XL Super automatic chainsaw
Miscellaneous - come along - chain
Two and a half ton MVP Pro lift car jack
Older metal cooler - folding camping chair
Contents of cabinet
Husqvarna trimmer weed eater trimmer Black & Decker hedge trimmer
Handicap shower seat - toilet assist
Metal box - Fastener box - wood storage cabinet with contents
Quik Shade canopy
Dual bench grinder - model number 7500 a - amrox
Lot of battery chargers
Skil 12 volt drill with case
Black & Decker versatile cordless saw
Porter Cable - plate Joiner model number 556 - 12 volt 8000 RPM
DeWalt 14.4 V with extra light Cordless Impact Driver
Enter compressor - set of socket tools
Weller soldering gun - Drill Doctor drill bit sharpener
Commercial extension cord - shop light
Dayton split FaZe a. C. Motor
2 socket sets - 1 - USA - 1 - Taiwan - box of washers and screws
Craftsman metal case with Makita 3/8 in drill - extra bits - Stanley 15 amp battery charger
Wagner power painter - Dremel multipro Model 395
Black & Decker professional grinder - Black & Decker super duty sander
Shop-Vac 3.0 horsepower model 4030
Large plastic tool box filled with miscellaneous tools
Plastic tote with miscellaneous tools and a pewter tray
Various strap Downs
Plastic tool box filled with various tools
Plastic gas cans
Jorgensen miter saw
bucket with lot of extension cords and shop lights
Vintage torch - vintage folding chair
Chest freezer - 55 in D x85 in H x 80 in w
Metal and wood cart with saws and other miscellaneous tools
Lot of bungee cords - life jackets - oars
Contents of cabinets and counter
Glasfloss - 15.5 x 23.5 x 7 / 8 furnace filters - 4
Wet and dry shop vac - with new filters
Lot of screens - various sizes
Tool boxes with tools
Bucket of miscellaneous Nails - silicone glue caulking gun
Level 122 in Long - metal Square
Manual wheel - knife - axe sharpener
Propane tank with torch
Basket with rope
Content of cabinets
Large size ratchet set
Duratub laundry tub with bottom storage
Service star tool chest with contents
Porcelain tubs - Parts - buckets with miscellaneous tools bag with wheel
Contents of room
Ratchets and sockets
Tools - files
Black and Decker electric drill - Arrow staple gun
Miscellaneous tools screwdrivers
Black & Decker 1/2 inch drill - Millers Falls heavy duty drill Black & Decker circular saw
Lot of tools - tin snips
Pipe wrenches - c-clamps - Swift binoculars 10 x 50
Miscellaneous tools - pliers, channel locks, tester, tap and die
Century fire box model 1170 - open but no keys
Metal Shelf with contents
Shelf with contents
Cutting torch - folding Grill
Filing cabinet with contents
Vintage Singer sewing machine
Cabinets with contents - mostly welding rods
Balance of room
Various items - shovel, brooms, coolers, folding camping chairs
Rakes, shovels, hatchets, Steel poles
Metal gas can - trash cans - tarps - hose
Large grease gun
Devilbis air compressor
Blower with Dayton a. C. Motor
Briggs & Stratton motor
Miscellaneous items - vintage dolly - large metal tool box
Argon oxygen tank
Trailer with Lincoln arc welder - tool boxes with tools acetylene tanks
Lincoln electric wire feeder
Metal storage boxes with contents
Propane tank partially filled
Metal storage box with contents
Plexco gas pipe hose and contents behind
Contents of shelf
Wood table and contents on top - around with scrap metal and wood
Paint easels - 3
Vintage brush mower
Ariens Fairway riding mower - 6 hp Briggs & Stratton
Miscellaneous scrap - plastic barrels
Gazing balls and birdbath - 3 extra bases for gazing balls
ANY QUESTIONS - Call our Office at 724-847-1887 from 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday or cell phone of Matt Hostetter 724-462-5547 or Dan Reeder 724-561-9167.
1) AUCTION SITE USER AGREEMENT - This is a legal agreement between you (the User or Buyer) and the Site Owner or Auction Company. You must be at least 18 years old to bid. Sherman Hostetter Group LLC DBA Hostetter Auctioneers (hereinafter referred to as Auction Company) at its sole discretion, may ban from further use any Buyer or Seller which Auction Company believes to have in any way misrepresented itself or any item, failed to abide by the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresented their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further use and may be subject to additional legal actions.
2) REGISTRATION - All Bidders are required to register for a bidder’s number to bid at our online auction. Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, credit card information and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete “Terms and Conditions of Auction”, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. All bids made by the holder of the number will be the responsibility of the registered Bidder. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges or charge backs! No Exceptions! The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding number or the privilege of bidding at any online or onsite auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
3) ALL ITEMS SELL WITH RESERVE - All items in the online auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated “with reserve” or not stated “with reserve.”
4) BIDDING - Do not bid unless you agree to ALL of the terms and conditions posted herein. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions included herein and else where on our website. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. The Auctioneers reserve the right to reject any and all bids on items and lots not being sold at absolute auction. The acceptable bidding increments are established and controlled by the Auctioneer. The Auctioneers reserve the right to bid on behalf of the Seller/s.
5) JUMP BID - is a bidding strategy by which a bidder increases the bid by more than the next accepted bid (such as placing your bid at $150 when the next accepted bid is $125). This practice is used by some bidders to discourage others from bidding in hopes of acquiring an item at a lower price. There are many theories on the effectiveness of this practice and a bidder who wishes to apply it does so at their own discretion. The auction company will not lower the price of an item that has been won by a "jump bid” with no other competing bids.
6) BUYERS PREMIUM - A 10% Buyers Premium Applies on ALL purchases. A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases. A Buyers Premium is a predetermined percentage or flat fee added to the high bid price to achieve the contract sales price. The use of a Buyers Premium will not in any manner whatsoever constitute an agency relationship between the Auctioneers (their licensees, employees or agents), and the Buyer. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are agents for the Seller Only. The Buyers Premium has been a choice of the Seller/s. The Buyers Premium may vary depending on the auction. The Auction Company may change the Buyers Premium at any time to meet the needs of the Seller and/or to abide by the auction listing agreement. You may also call our office to find out the exact amount of the Buyers Premium for any auction. Any applicable taxes are calculated on both the Buyers Premium and the bid amount.
7) POSTED CLOSING TIMES - Posted closing times and displays of the Auction Companies current time are approximate. Auction Company reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion. It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. All times are based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone unless stated otherwise.
8) PAYMENT - Payment will be by CREDIT CARD ONLY. The credit card used for your registration (must be your credit card) and will be charged for your purchases after the close of the auction and prior to the removal date. If you would like to update or change your card on file, please call us at 724-847-1887. The Auction Company RESERVES THE RIGHT to charge your credit card if no payment is made by the stated removal date. Payment by other than credit card (cash or check) must be coordinated with and approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding in the online auction. All payment methods must be approved by the Auctioneers in their sole and absolute discretion prior to bidding. No post dated checks will be accepted and will be treated as non-payment. Buyer payment will include bid amount, buyers premium, appropriate taxes and any other fees or expenses due. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Once it is removed it is your sole ownership and responsibility. Auctioneers reserve the right to have all payments converted to valid cash before removal of any items or lots.
9) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY - The Bidder hereby further agrees that whether he/she shall be acting as a principal, an agent, an officer or director of a corporation or partnership, or otherwise in any capacity whatsoever, the Bidder and the Company he/she represents shall both be responsible for the payment of the purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses with respect to any and all items and lots for which the Bidder shall be the successful Buyer in the online auction. And, if the Buyer shall tender a credit card or non-certified check in payment for the whole or any part of such purchase price, Buyers Premium, applicable taxes and any other fees or expenses, all items and lots sold in reliance on such credit card and check shall be subject to seizure by Auctioneers and/or their licensees, employees and agents at the sole cost and expense of the Bidder in the event that such credit card or check shall be dishonored upon presentation of payment, for insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charged back, etc. In the event of non-payment, dishonored, insufficient funds, stop payment, cancelled, charge back, etc., for credit card or check for purchases as stated herein, the Auctioneers shall have a possessory lien on said unpaid purchases until such purchases are paid in full. In the event of any lawsuit or legal action taken in connection with or arising out of the terms herein, the Auctioneers shall be entitled to recover all costs, expenses and attorney fees incurred.
10) LATE PAYMENT - Any payment accepted late shall incur a twenty-five percent (25%) surcharge on the full amount of the invoice.
11) PURCHASE PRICE CALCULATION - Note that the purchase price is the sum of the bid price, the Buyers Premium, any Buyers Fee, expenses, and sales tax if applicable, etc. All payments must be in US Funds. Auction Company reserves the right to charge the total amount or any remaining balance of your purchase price on your credit card if the balance is not otherwise paid. We do not accept partial payments. Invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up.
12) AUTO EXTEND FEATURE - Please note when bidding, there is an auto-extend feature on this online auction system. The auto-extend feature time frame is set by the auction company. For this example the auto-extend feature is set at 2 minutes - If someone bids in the last 2 minutes immediately prior to the end of the auction on that item, the online auction system will automatically extend the bidding time for a 2 minute increment (and will continue to do so) until there is a 2 minute period (after the original closing time) where no one bids, then the auction on that item will close. This feature will leave the bidding open for any item that has received a bid within the last 2 minutes prior to close and from the last recorded bid time, even if the ending time has been reached. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more fair and to resemble a 'live' auction. Keep in mind that seconds are not recorded with bid entries. A bid recorded at 5:30 and 40 seconds will have a recorded bid time of 5:30. Bid & refresh immediately and often.
13) REMOVAL AND FAILURE TO REMOVE - All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the posted time frame allotted. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, cost and risk, and only in a manner approved by the Auctioneers. All costs, responsibility and risk of such removal shall be borne by Buyer and, in every case; Buyer will use prudence and care in such removal. In the event the Buyer fails to pay the whole of the purchase price, fails to remove all purchased items and lots, or comply with any other condition herein contained or agreed to, the deposit shall be forfeited to the Auctioneer and the Auctioneer shall retain a possessory lien on all items or lots of the Buyer. The auction deposit and any payment made by the Buyer shall be retained by the Auctioneers for application against such deficiency. The Buyer agrees that the Auctioneer and/or Seller may retain all monies received pursuant to any such resale and apply that money toward any deficiency without further notice. The Auctioneers reserve the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any Buyer of items or lots requiring dismantling, rigging, hot cutting, refrigerant certification, or any situation deemed necessary by the Auctioneers. Buyers agree to indemnify and save harmless both the Sellers and the Auctioneers and their licensees, employees and agents, against any and all damage caused by the acts of the Buyers and/or their agents, employees, etcetera, in connection with the dismantling, rigging, hot cutting, refrigerant removal, or any situation during the removal process of any item/s or lot/s. Buyers agree that any and all damages to the land or buildings, inside and outside, caused by them must be fixed, replaced or repaired to Auctioneer’s and/or Seller’s satisfaction, before they are permitted to leave with their purchases. If for any reason, the Buyers fail to remove any item or lot within the specified time, the item or lot will be deemed abandoned and the Auctioneer shall have the right but not the obligation, at their sole discretion to resell, discard or remove and store the items or lots at the Buyers’ sole risk and expense, without any notice to Buyer and without waiving any rights that Auction Company or Seller may have against Buyer. The Buyers understand that they will lose any right, title or interest the Buyers may have acquired and the item or lot shall revert and repossess to the Seller or Auctioneer without any further notice to the Buyers. In addition, Buyers will be liable for any rent incurred, labor, storage, hauling, dump fees, etc, and damage suffered by the Auctioneers because of the Buyers failure to remove any item or lot. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing any items or lots purchased. Any fluids, spills, release into the environment, or any contamination whatsoever caused by the Buyer, their agents, employees, contractors, etc., during the auction or removal, are strictly and solely the Buyer’s expense and liability to correct, remove and clean up. The Buyer takes full responsibility for compliance with applicable environmental laws and exercise all reasonable care to ensure that there is no release to the environment of any hazardous materials, wastes or substances as defined in applicable Federal, State and Local Statues, Laws, Regulations, Rules or Ordinances. The Buyer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from any and all injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the Buyer, their agents, employees or contractors during the viewing and/or removal, as to the use or operation while inspecting the items or lots, and as to the use or operation surrounding the removal of purchased items or lots, and as to any environmental situations created by the Buyer. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. Buyers will work in unison with other Buyers to ensure an orderly, safe removal process.
14) REMOVAL EXTENSION - On a case by case basis and at the Seller’s or Auctioneer’s discretion, the Seller or Auctioneer may grant a Buyer a removal extension with a non-refundable (per day) extension fee as set by the Seller or Auctioneer. Full payment of the extension fee must be made at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the start of the extension.
15) NON-DELIVERY (BILL OF SALE – TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR TITLE) - The Auctioneer and Seller shall in no event be liable to the Buyer for non-delivery (bill of sale – transfer of ownership or title) of any items or lots for any reason whatsoever except for the return to the Buyer of the deposit or other sums paid for such non-delivered items. This non-delivery period extends from the fall of the hammer until the time allotted for the removal process concludes. In no event will the Auctioneer’s or Seller’s liability to the Bidder exceed the amount actually paid by the Buyer. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer and Seller shall not be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages. The Buyers shall have no further claim or recourse against Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents. Delivery in this section refers to the transfer of ownership and not the physical delivery of an item or lot to the Buyer or their address. Buyer understands that title transfers are between the Seller and the Buyer and are specifically not a responsibility or liability of the Auctioneer and or Auction Company.
16) NON-DELIVERY OF ITEM/S OR LOT/S - In the event any item/s or lot/s are not available for Buyer removal (for any reason), the Buyer will be reimbursed any monies paid on those item/s and/or lot/s only, and the balance of the purchases must be paid for in-full and removed in the proper time frame. The lack of delivery on any part of the Buyer’s purchase does not nullify the remainder of the purchase. Buyer will proceed in accordance with all terms and conditions posted herein, including any addendum/s and/or attachment/s made to these terms and conditions. In no event will the Auctioneer’s or Seller’s liability to the Bidder exceed the amount actually paid by the Buyer. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Auctioneer and Seller shall not be liable for special, consequential or incidental damages. The Buyers shall have no further claim or recourse against Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents including charge backs, stop payment, cancellation, etc. Delivery in this section refers to the transfer of ownership and the physical delivery of an item or lot to the Buyer.
17) ADDITIONS OR WITHDRAWALS - The Auctioneers reserve the right before, during and/or after the auction, to withdraw from the auction any of the items or lots listed or to sell at this auction items or lots not previously listed. Auctioneers also reserve the right to group and regroup items and lots, or separate items and lots, or parts of a lot as deemed necessary by the Auctioneers. The Auctioneers reserve the right to sell all of the items and lots listed in bulk or to sell any and all items or lots prior to the auction. All items and lots are subject to prior sale, cancellation and sold “with reserve.” Auctioneer and Seller reserve the right to augment the auction with items from additional Sellers. These items and lots may be interspersed and not specifically identified throughout the auction.
18) SALES TAX (if applicable) - All applicable sales tax, according to the governing tax laws in the state where the auction is being held, will be added to the purchase price on all taxable items or lots unless the Buyer files a properly completed tax exempt form with our auction office prior to the auction. All bidders will be subject to the sales tax unless you provide our office with the documentation we require for exemption including (all out-of-state Buyers and out-of-country Buyers must pay sales tax on all items including titled items), unless stated otherwise in the auction terms. There is no elimination of or credit back of taxes once the auction closes and settles. The sales tax is calculated on the total purchase price including the buyer’s premium and any applicable fees and/or expenses.
19) TITLES - Title and Vehicle transfers will be delivered to the Buyer upon full payment and within legal guidelines. A mutually agreeable time and location will be set by Sellers and Buyers to complete notary work at a licensed Notary and the Buyer will pay the applicable taxes and fees. The Buyer and Seller understand that the Auctioneer and Auction Company are not notaries nor involved in the transfer process. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Auctioneers and Auction Company for the transfer. Titles will be transferred within 30 days of the close of the auction unless an extension is warranted.
20) VIEWING - The Buyers are afforded a time specific stated opportunity (or viewing by appointment) to inspect the items and lots prior to final close of the online bidding for the auction. The Buyers are relying solely on their investigations and inspections, and not any representations made by the Sellers, Auctioneers, their licensees, employees and agents or descriptions posted online. The Buyers hereby waive any and all further inspections. The Buyers fully agree and understand that they are purchasing each and every item and lot in an “As-Is”-“Where-Is” condition, with all its goodness and faults. The Sellers, Auctioneers, their licensees, employees and agents, make no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever.
21) PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK - Persons attending during viewing and/or removal of items and lots, assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically assume all risks by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the viewing and/or removal is held. Auctioneers, licensees, employees, agents and/or Sellers are not responsible for accidents or theft, personal or physical, on the premises or in coming or going, to and from the viewing and/or removal. All persons in attendance during viewing and/or removal shall exercise proper precautions at all times for the protection of persons and property and shall comply with all safety and health requirements as directed by the Auctioneers, and federal, state and local regulations. Buyer specifically releases Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all liability thereof.
22) AS IS – WHERE IS – (Attend the Preview!) All items and lots are sold on an “AS-IS”, “WHERE IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis “WITHOUT EXCEPTION” with no warranty of any type expressed or implied as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any goods offered in this sale. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment,” “cancel” or “charge back,” etc., any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks. The Auctioneer and Seller expressly and specifically disclaim, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Removal is at the Buyer’s sole obligation, risk and expense. No sale will be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the items or lots by reason of their being incorrectly described orally or written, invoiced or cataloged, and no liability will be borne by the Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents in respect to any such faults or errors. All marketing and information has been prepared only as a guide and is not offered as completely accurate, nor does it give the Buyers all of the information on the item or lot. Except as herein contained, there shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. The Buyers will accept the items or lots in spite of any defects or conditions, known or unknown, visible or not visible, and therefore Buyers do by these presents remise, release, acquit, quit claim and forever discharge the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all claims now and in the future. The Buyers should avail themselves the opportunity to inspect all items and lots during the inspection period. Again all Buyers are strongly urged to physically inspect the item during the inspection period. All sales are final. No bids can be withdrawn during or after the auction for any reason. Buyer understands that these terms as well as all other terms and conditions can only be amended or revised in writing and signed by the Auctioneer. Buyer also agrees that any oral, written or electronic representation made by the Auctioneer shall not modify these 'AS IS - WHERE IS' terms. Buyer understands that any description given in the catalog or written on the equipment is not guaranteed, and Buyer will rely entirely on their own inspection and/or investigations. All information and descriptions contained in advertising this sale are believed correct, but no responsibility is assumed by Auction Company or Seller for any errors or omissions.
23) DISPUTES - In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Auctioneers/Provider (and our officers, directors, licensees, agents, subsidiaries, employees, and parent companies) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If any dispute arises as to any bidding between two or more Bidders, or as to the Seller, or as to an item or lot, etcetera, the Auctioneers at their sole discretion, may immediately put the disputed item or lot online again for auction or declare the Buyer by decision. The actions and decisions of the Auctioneer shall be binding, final and absolute. Should a dispute arise after the auction, the Auctioneers sales/electronic record will be deemed as final and absolute. In no instance will a dispute be recognized once the item or lot has been removed from the premises.
24) CLAIMS - No claims or returns will be allowed after the items or lots have been removed from the premises. No claim will be allowed for adjustments or rescission of any sales based upon the failure of the item or lot to correspond with any standard and/or expectation of the Buyer. Buyer agrees to not charge back, cancel, stop payment, etc., any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
25) POOLING - Pooling or bid rigging is fraud and a serious Federal Offense. The Auctioneers reserve the right to pull the item/s or lot/s from the auction or void any sale at auction or bid on behalf of the Seller/s, when the Auctioneers detect or suspect pooling by two or more Bidders. Pooling will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
26) ITEM/LOT RESPONSIBILITY - Items and lots become the complete and sole responsibility of the Buyers for the care, custody and protection immediately upon the online auction system closing the bidding or in a customary manner changes ownership. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyers to insure their purchases immediately. The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents assume no responsibility for any missing or damaged items or lots and are specifically not acting as the Buyer’s security agent or a police officer.
27) THEFT - Theft is a serious concern to all of us, if discovered, the individuals involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Auctioneer reserves the right to inspect all vehicles, tool boxes, etc. Instances of theft will result in immediate termination of future bidding and current removal privileges and prosecution.
28) FORUM SELCTION AND APPLICABLE LAW - The parties agree that any litigation or dispute concerning enforcement of this contract or arising out of this online auction shall be brought in the State of Pennsylvania, the jurisdiction shall be in the County of Beaver and that Pennsylvania law shall govern, irrespective of the location, county or state where the auction was held. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of court costs and attorney fees incurred.
29) INFORMATION - This site and the information, content, and materials on this site are provided on an “AS IS” “Where Is,” and “Where Available” basis. Auctioneer/Provider makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the content, information, or the materials on this site. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, provider expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, with respect to any of the materials, content, or information on this site or any goods or other products or services offered, sold, or displayed on this site or your use of this site generally, including warranties of merchantability, accuracy of information, quality, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” therefore are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
30) INFORMATION DESCREPENCIES - While quantities and descriptions are believed to be correct, there are no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, and the Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies, inaccuracies or failure of the merchandise to correspond with any standard and/or expectation. No item or lot shall be sold or deemed to be sold by description. A Buyer shall not be entitled to rely on any representations made either in writing or orally, by or on behalf of, the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents. The description, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year, model, quantities, weights, value, quality, capability, usability, function, performance, condition, salability or other particulars set out in the newspaper ads, auction brochures, catalogs, and/or invoices are believed to be accurate, but such information is given by way of identification only and no warranty, condition or guarantee is given or is to be implied as to the accuracy of such descriptions, measurements, dimensions, serial and machine numbers, year, model, quantities, weights, value, quality, capability, usability, function, performance, condition, salability or other particulars, or the genuineness or authenticity of any item or lot, and neither Sellers nor Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents, will be responsible for any damage or loss, consequential or otherwise, arising as a result of any inaccuracy in respect thereof. Announcements and postings shall take precedence over any advertising or pre-auction material, written, oral and/or electronic. Buyers understand that items and lots sold on this website are used and therefore have some level of wear and/or damage and are by the very nature of being “used and/or pre-owned and/or aged” therefore are at some level of defective. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” or “cancel” or “charge back” any credit cards, debit cards and/or checks.
32) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND RELEASE - You expressly agree that the use of this Website is at your sole risk, responsibility and obligation. Neither the Auction Company, its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, licensees, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, or currency of the Site.
33) ERRORS, OMMISSIONS, ETC - The Site may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. Further, Auctioneer/Provider does not warrant reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. Auctioneer/Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Site. Auctioneer/Provider may make any other changes to this Site at any time without notice. Auctioneer/Provider makes reasonable commercial efforts to make the Site available at all times, however, Auctioneer/Provider is not responsible for any service interruptions, including, but not limited to, interruptions that may affect aspects of the sale of equipment and/or virus’s.
34) INDEMNITY CLAUSE - Buyer/s agree to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and their employees, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, against any and all claims, injury, loss, liabilities, lawsuits, damages, demands, action or cause of action whatsoever in any manner arising from this auction or privately negotiated sale; including costs, expenses, or compensation whatsoever, direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, which the Bidder now has or which may arise in the future on the account of or in any way growing out of or connected with any defects, latent or otherwise, or the physical condition of any items or lots purchased or any law or regulation applicable thereto. The indemnity clause applies to the auction and/or a privately negotiated sale, before, during and after, the auction or the privately negotiated sale, and shall survive settlement or lack thereof. Auctioneers are not responsible for accidents. Buyers must insure their own liabilities, interests, etcetera in all real estate and/or personal property. The Buyer/s also agree to indemnify and save harmless Auctioneers and their employees, licensees, agents, successors or assigns, against any and all claims, injury, loss, liabilities, lawsuits, damages, demands, action or cause of action whatsoever in any manner, etcetera, pertaining to hazardous materials, substances, sites and/or conditions, (known or unknown), and are strictly and solely the Seller’s ownership, responsibility and liability.
35) LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES - You agree that the Auctioneer/Provider and its providers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or expense of any kind arising out of or resulting from your possession or use of the materials, content, or information on this site (Auctioneers or Provider) or from your purchase or sale of goods through this site regardless of whether such liability is based in tort, contract, or otherwise. In no event, including without limitation, a negligent act, shall Auctioneer/Provider or any of its providers be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business, virus’s, etc.), arising out of or in any way related to the materials, content, or information on this site or any other products, services, or information offered, sold, or displayed on this site, your use of, or inability to use this site generally, or otherwise in connection with this agreement, regardless of whether Auctioneer/Provider or any of its providers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
36) RECORDS - The records (written, audio, video, digital, computer generated and etc.) of the auction kept by the Auctioneers, Providers, bookkeepers and employees will be taken as final in the event of any disputes or claims.
37) AGENCY - The Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents are acting as an agent for the “Seller Only” and are not responsible for acts of its principals, nor liability for damages, accidents or theft.
38) BINDING - It is agreed that the Bidder shall be bound by these terms and conditions, and if there is more than one bidder, the obligations imposed by these terms and conditions, shall be joint and several. If any term or condition is determined by a court to be unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected. All terms and conditions shall survive settlement or lack thereof.
39) ABSENTEE BIDS & PROCEEDURE - All absentee bids are handled by the online auction system of bidding. Buyer understands that all terms and conditions posted herein including addendums and attachments, apply to absentee bids as well. Because of the random nature of the auction bidding process, it is possible for the high bid to be by another Bidder, at the same amount that was left by the Absentee Bidder, therefore, it is agreed by the Absentee Bidder that neither the Sellers, Auctioneers, licensees, employees nor representatives, including the online auction service provider assume any liability or responsibility of any kind whatsoever for failure to execute bids for or on behalf of the Absentee Bidder for any reason whatsoever.
40) CREDIT CARD DISCLAIMER - Registrant/Bidder/Buyer understands that the Auction Company assumes no liability for security of credit card numbers on Auctioneers site, emails, etc., including the auction system Provider’s site.
Thank you for Thinking Auction and Choosing Hostetter Auctioneers!
Sherman Hostetter Group LLC
903 Constitution Blvd.
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Email: [email protected]